It is not just our students who benefit from the superb facilities, spacious buildings and extensive grounds. As members of the Horncastle Umbrella Trust, both Banovallum and QEGS are committed to supporting the wider community and are always delighted for private groups, local organisations and companies to access and enjoy our facilities.
The following are available for hire:
- Dining Hall
- Sports Hall
- Drama and Art Studios
- Music Practice Rooms
- Digital Recording Studio (Banovallum site)
- IT Suites
- Technology Workshops
- Meeting Rooms - with conference facilities for presentations
- Playing Fields
- Tennis Courts
- Football Pitches
- Small outdoor performance area (QEGS site)
- Pavilion with changing rooms, toilets and kitchen facilities (QEGS site)
- Decked quad area with food cube (QEGS site)
To enquire about availability and prices, contact:
More information about the terms and conditions for lettings can be found by viewing this leaflet, Lettings Leaflet QEGS.pdf. When making a booking, please ensure that you allow sufficient time for setting up and clearing away within the period of hire. The booking form can be found here.
If you have specific accessibility requirements, please let us know in advance and we will do all that we can to accommodate you.